[PC-BSD Testing] ports lossage on 7.1rc1 [clean install]

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Mar 28 15:58:13 PST 2009

>>kend at pcbsd% cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/openbox
>>kend at pcbsd% sudo make install clean
==>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to x11 at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and
attach the
"/usr/ports/x11/libX11/work/libX11-1.2/config.log" including the output
of
the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/libX11.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/libXrender.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-fonts/libXft.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/openbox.

>>kend at pcbsd% ls /var/db/pkg

autoconf-2.62             libpthread-stubs-0.1      qt4-rcc-4.4.3
autoconf-wrapper-20071109 libsigsegv-2.5            renderproto-0.9.3
automake-1.10.1           libtool-1.5.26            xcb-proto-1.4
automake-wrapper-20071109 libxcb-1.2                xcmiscproto-1.1.2
bigreqsproto-1.0.2        m4-1.4.12,1               xextproto-7.0.5
gentium-1.0.2_3           mg-20090107               xf86bigfontproto-1.1.2
inputproto-1.5.0          pcre-7.8                  xorg-macros-1.2.1
kbproto-1.0.3             perl-5.8.9_2              xproto-7.0.15
libXau-1.0.4              python25-2.5.4_1          xtrans-1.2.3
libXdmcp-1.0.2_1          qt4-moc-4.4.3
libcheck-0.9.6            qt4-qmake-4.4.3

>>kend at pcbsd% dmesg

Copyright (c) 1992-2009 The FreeBSD Project.
Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993,
1994
        The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE #9: Fri Mar 20 18:29:01 EDT 2009
    root at pcbsdx32-7:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build71/cvs/7.1-src/sys/PCBSD
Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.60GHz (1600.06-MHz 686-
class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6d6  Stepping = 6
  Features=0xafe9fbbf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,TM,PBE>
  Features2=0x180<EST,TM2>
real memory  = 1056768000 (1007 MB)
avail memory = 1020358656 (973 MB)
kbd1 at kbdmux0
acpi0: <A M I OEMRSDT> on motherboard
acpi0: [ITHREAD]
acpi0: Power Button (fixed)
acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3) failed
acpi0: reservation of 100000, 3ef00000 (3) failed
Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 1000
acpi_timer0: <24-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x408-0x40b on
acpi0
acpi_ec0: <Embedded Controller: GPE 0x1c> port 0x62,0x66 on acpi0
pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0
pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0
pci0: <base peripheral> at device 0.1 (no driver attached)
pci0: <base peripheral> at device 0.3 (no driver attached)
vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xec00-0xec07 mem
0xf0000000-0xf7ffffff,0xffe80000-0xffefffff irq 11 at device 2.0 on pci0
agp0: <Intel 82855GME (855GME GMCH) SVGA controller> on
vgapci0
agp0: detected 16252k stolen memory
agp0: aperture size is 128M
vgapci1: <VGA-compatible display> mem
0xe8000000-0xefffffff,0xffe00000-0xffe7ffff at device 2.1 on pci0
uhci0: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-A> port
0xe480-0xe49f irq 11 at device 29.0 on pci0
uhci0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
uhci0: [ITHREAD]
usb0: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-A> on uhci0
usb0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0: <Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usb0
uhci1: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-B> port
0xe800-0xe81f irq 5 at device 29.1 on pci0
uhci1: [GIANT-LOCKED]
uhci1: [ITHREAD]
usb1: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-B> on uhci1
usb1: USB revision 1.0
uhub1: <Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usb1
uhci2: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-C> port
0xe880-0xe89f irq 9 at device 29.2 on pci0
uhci2: [GIANT-LOCKED]
uhci2: [ITHREAD]
usb2: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-C> on uhci2
usb2: USB revision 1.0
uhub2: <Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usb2
ehci0: <Intel 82801DB/L/M (ICH4) USB 2.0 controller> mem
0xffdffc00-0xffdfffff irq 10 at device 29.7 on pci0
ehci0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
ehci0: [ITHREAD]
usb3: EHCI version 1.0
usb3: companion controllers, 2 ports each: usb0 usb1 usb2
usb3: <Intel 82801DB/L/M (ICH4) USB 2.0 controller> on ehci0
usb3: USB revision 2.0
uhub3: <Intel EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on usb3
pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 30.0 on pci0
pci_link1: BIOS IRQ 11 for 1.3.INTA does not match previous BIOS
IRQ 3
pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1
cbb0: <TI1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 3 at device 3.0 on pci1
cbb0: 0x1000 bytes of rid 0x10 res 3 failed (0, 0xffffffff).
cbb0: Could not map register memory
device_attach: cbb0 attach returned 12
ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0xffbf0000-0xffbfffff irq 5 at device 7.0 on
pci1
ath0: [ITHREAD]
ath0: WARNING: using obsoleted if_watchdog interface
ath0: Ethernet address: 00:0e:8e:03:44:c4
ath0: mac 5.9 phy 4.3 radio 3.6
fwohci0: <Texas Instruments TSB43AB22/A> mem
0xffbef800-0xffbeffff,0xffbe8000-0xffbebfff irq 9 at device 10.0 on pci1
fwohci0: [FILTER]
fwohci0: OHCI version 1.10 (ROM=1)
fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is 4.
fwohci0: EUI64 00:03:0d:49:24:53:91:92
fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 2 ports.
fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 2048 bytes.
firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on fwohci0
fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on firewire0
if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address: 02:03:0d:53:91:92
fwe0: Ethernet address: 02:03:0d:53:91:92
fwip0: <IP over FireWire> on firewire0
fwip0: Firewire address: 00:03:0d:49:24:53:91:92 @ 0xfffe00000000,
S400, maxrec 2048
sbp0: <SBP-2/SCSI over FireWire> on firewire0
dcons_crom0: <dcons configuration ROM> on firewire0
dcons_crom0: bus_addr 0x3dda0000
fwohci0: Initiate bus reset
fwohci0: BUS reset
fwohci0: node_id=0xc000ffc0, gen=1, CYCLEMASTER mode
rl0: <RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX> port 0xc800-0xc8ff mem
0xffbef400-0xffbef4ff irq 5 at device 12.0 on pci1
miibus0: <MII bus> on rl0
rlphy0: <RealTek internal media interface> PHY 0 on miibus0
rlphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto
rl0: Ethernet address: 00:03:0d:37:ce:2c
rl0: [ITHREAD]
isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> at device 31.0 on pci0
isa0: <ISA bus> on isab0
atapci0: <Intel ICH4 UDMA100 controller> port
0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xffa0-0xffaf at device 31.1 on
pci0
ata0: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0
ata0: [ITHREAD]
ata1: <ATA channel 1> on atapci0
ata1: [ITHREAD]
pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 31.3 (no driver attached)
pci0: <multimedia, audio> at device 31.5 (no driver attached)
pci0: <simple comms, generic modem> at device 31.6 (no driver
attached)
acpi_lid0: <Control Method Lid Switch> on acpi0
acpi_button0: <Sleep Button> on acpi0
acpi_button1: <Power Button> on acpi0
acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on acpi0
battery0: <ACPI Control Method Battery> on acpi0
acpi_acad0: <AC Adapter> on acpi0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> port 0x60,0x64 irq 1 on acpi0
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0
kbd0 at atkbd0
atkbd0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
atkbd0: [ITHREAD]
psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> flags 0x1000 irq 12 on atkbdc0
psm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
psm0: [ITHREAD]
psm0: model Generic PS/2 mouse, device ID 0
cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
est0: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on cpu0
p4tcc0: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on cpu0
pmtimer0 on isa0
orm0: <ISA Option ROMs> at iomem 0xcd000-0xcdfff,0xce000-0xcefff
pnpid ORM0000 on isa0
ppc0: parallel port not found.
sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0
sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=0x300>
sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio0: port may not be enabled
sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio0: port may not be enabled
sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 8250 or not responding
sio0: [FILTER]
sio1: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio1: port may not be enabled
vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff
on isa0
firewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, cable IRM = 0 (me)
firewire0: bus manager 0 (me)
Timecounter "TSC" frequency 1600062430 Hz quality 800
Timecounters tick every 10.000 msec
ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert enabled, nat loadable, rule-based
forwarding disabled, default to accept, logging disabled
ad0: 76319MB <HTS541080G9AT00 MB4OA60A> at ata0-master
UDMA100
acd0: CDRW <Slimtype COMBO SOSC-2483K/KKU1> at ata1-master
UDMA33
acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0 0
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check Condition
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): NOT READY asc:3a,0
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): Medium not present
(probe7:ata1:0:0:0): Unretryable error
cd0 at ata1 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
cd0: <Slimtype COMBO SOSC-2483K KKU1> Removable CD-ROM
SCSI-0 device
cd0: 33.000MB/s transfers
cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
present
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ad0s3a
pcm0: <Intel ICH4 (82801DB)> port 0xd800-0xd8ff,0xdc00-0xdc3f
mem 0xffdff800-0xffdff9ff,0xffdff400-0xffdff4ff irq 3 at device 31.5 on
pci0
pcm0: [ITHREAD]
pcm0: <VIA Technologies VIA1612A AC97 Codec>
cbb0: <TI1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 3 at device 3.0 on pci1
cbb0: 0x1000 bytes of rid 0x10 res 3 failed (0, 0xffffffff).
cbb0: Could not map register memory
device_attach: cbb0 attach returned 12
drm0: <Intel i852GM/i855GM GMCH> on vgapci0
vgapci0: child drm0 requested pci_enable_busmaster
info: [drm] AGP at 0xf0000000 128MB
info: [drm] Initialized i915 1.6.0 20080730
pid 1675 (nepomukservicestub), uid 1001: exited on signal 6
pid 1698 (nepomukservicestub), uid 1001: exited on signal 6
pid 73206 (nepomukservicestub), uid 1001: exited on signal 6