[PC-BSD Testing] Installation bug report 7.1 BETA1

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Mar 27 10:31:36 PST 2009

The user_id is something that I change it too, but what I usually do is to
create the root and a "default" user, then manually add the users when I
have to do an advance configuration like that (for example when I am
reinstalling a server and I need to keep all the uid the same)

it would be great if it is supported..

Fabry