brian peispud at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 22 13:51:52 PST 2009

 "Also run make clean on it first to get rid of any leftovers"

 I'm still getting a pile of errors , mostly to do with Gnome . I also
don't have any sound and there is only one HP deskjet printer lister in
the add printer utility , so that is off line as well . It would be nice
to have the option of saving my home directory and starting fresh with
the base system when installing the next time . Oh well . time to back
up my files .