[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha/Beta Testing Checklist

Melanie Vonfange melanie at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 19 15:25:04 PST 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Ian Robinson <fitchkendall at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Kris --
>
> Would it help your work if we could develop a master checklist for testing
> alpha and beta releases so we could make thorough and consistent reports to
> you?  It would not take much to develop a standard checklist of the most
> common areas you want us to test.  This is a very small start towards
> listing some of the issues that crop up frequently:
>

> Testing Checklist

This is a great checklist for people who are just starting with
testing, as well as the links that were provide for bug reports!

Many people who are getting into the PC-BSD testing are newbies to
testing ANYTHING, and it helps to have a guide to help get us started
and then we could branch out from there. For the average Windows users
making the transition to PC-BSD rather than coming from a -nix
background and without much tech experience,this is a boon.

--
Melanie VonFange
PC-BSD Project
Melanie at pcbsd.org