[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha/Beta Testing Checklist

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Mar 19 05:20:18 PST 2009

There should be a checklist for each "reality"...

for example, in my company, to be able to use PC-BSD, we need to have very
few things working properly and fast, and those are not in your list.  You
may include them, but I bet there are other companies people that have
different needs and even if you try to include them all, they will never be
all!!

BTW, In case you want to include mine:
 - printing from FF3 with multiple printers (almost fixed - Kris has a good
workaround)
 - date/time in Thunderbird
 - Send file via email from OpenOffice
 - Dual monitor support for non nvidia
 - easy mount of samba drives in a way that each user have their own mounts
(right now I am mounting via fstab)
 - ability to open standard files with a click from browsers (for example
PDF from FF)

 - for future:  thinClient that only uses login, home, and programs on
remote and everything else is local

Fabry