[PC-BSD Testing] Proposition

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Mar 18 00:54:26 PST 2009

Kris, and all others, I make a proposition for few things "had to be
fixed" before 7.1R out.

1. All subproject's QStream should be UTF-8ized, just like installer.
Explanation: For example: status string in portsnap GUI, there somewhere
goes localized messages which is screwed (for russian at least).

2. All translations should be filled as much as possible, we should make
some "urge" email about this :) I could handle Russian and Ukrainian
languages.
Many strings are just empty when configuring ethernet/wifi - that's not
so cool :(

3. Fixed nvidia issues (couldn't check that, I've fully switched to ATI AMD)

I think that minimal requirements, to at least look as polished OS :)