[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1BETA bugs

Max ID maxidlabs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:17:18 PST 2009

Generally PC-BSD BETA looks great, the desktop speed is also improved a lot.
Unfortunately, I've noticed some bugs.
INSTALLER: When I've picked up some additional components to install
(Firefox, Filezilla etc),
after installation they even didn't appear in KDE menu.
SYSTEM SETTINGS: When I run SYSTEM SETTINGS->NETWORK SETTINGS->NETWORK
SETTINGS, several error messages come up saying that An XML file could
not be read or something like that. After that entire window hangs and
I have to crash-terminate it. The problem is I cannot re-launch it
even if I want!.