[PC-BSD Testing] KDM-BIN, Free space issue

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Sat Mar 14 14:33:11 PST 2009

BTW, guys;
I know, when I have -200Mb free on / partition isn't OK.
But that's happens. "So what" you say?
KDE didn't starting when have no space left on /
This is "awesome" feature. But second thing, which is more awesome - is
that only way find out what happening - is login in console and tail
/var/log/kdm-bin.log
This is NOT user-friendly way :)
We need to think about this issue in future. Maybe display warning when
we have less then 10-100Mb free, on login screen; propose starts small
konsole right here, to clean some mess;
Or provide other way of informating user about this.