[PC-BSD Testing] Freezed during install

pepe perez provisionaltmp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:10:09 PST 2009

I'm trying to install PC-BSD 7.1-BETA1 in ACER Aspire T650-SB7E
(CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz 2800.12-MHz 686-class CPU)

I have probed safe boot, disable apic, with and without zfs
support and vesa mode. All this modes load without error
until it goes into graphics mode. After switching into graphics
mode, resolutions looks OK, but I only can move mouse 5 ó 6
seconds and then _all_ freezed.

This machine actually works fine with FreeBSD 7.1

# uname -a
FreeBSD atalaya 7.1-STABLE FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE #0: Thu
Mar 12 13:13:31 CET 2009     root at atalaya:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ATALAYA  i386

¿Any suggestion?