[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD Advertising

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Thu Mar 12 11:54:34 PST 2009

On 12.03.2009 21:25, Melanie Vonfange wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:04 PM, A.Yerenkow<yerenkow at uct.ua>  wrote:
>
>> Hello guys! I started advertising for PC-BSD via google (Second ads on
>> screenshot).
>>
> Also, have you seen the advocacy listserv of FreeBSD advocacy? It
> would probably be a better place to show this, rather than testing.

Yep, I saw some :)
Well, peoples use google too, even windows guys. So, why not let them
know more about PC-BSD?

And I think you all have missed last part of my first letter:

"If you have some free time - you could help me, and create ads on your
own language (Spanish, Italian, etc).
I have not much money as I want for this purpose, but anyway, it's
something :)"

Come on, guys :)
Gonzalo? Spanish ads? :-P