[PC-BSD Testing] Testing

A. Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Mar 11 05:05:19 PST 2009

#5 was happened due to broken pcbsd2.tar.lzma in my download;
Redownloaded and reinstalled;

6. Start "ports" from menu, after that start konsole - konsole will get
same icon - bug, I think KDE's, but not sure;
7. Installed PBI while installing system didn't put icons to users
Desktops - we will live with that ? :)
8. Currently we have no options to make manual partition layout (for
example, if we have not one HDD and want some specific layout), maybe
let's think about optional step in installation with console input and
prompt to configure partitions fully manually?