[PC-BSD Testing] Error message while booting

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Tue Mar 10 12:14:18 PST 2009

On 10.03.2009 21:58, Bill Leeper wrote:
> I had not thought about that, but yes, I installed with the lournalled
> FS... So that would make a difference here? I am not particularly up
> to date on file systems.   :-)

Well, I had same issue with my Flash drive, which I've tested many, many
times and different softes :)
My flash seems good, but journalled FS had same complaints too, like yours.
All 2 my installs on this flash with UFS+J ended up with broken
filesystem and pc-bsd became not bootable;
So, I'd recommend to you make at least system partition simple UFS,
maybe even without softupdates.