[PC-BSD Testing] Testing

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Tue Mar 10 06:09:49 PST 2009

Okay, about Beta 1

1. Translated license and PBI descriptions - are translated, not screwed
! :)
2. Beta1 could update alpha2 (maybe a1 too) - great!
3. While beta1 updating my alpha1 - it displays "Mounting cd..." but top
shows "rm" working. Maybe label should change, while removing old files?
Or user just go to reboot - because CD couldn't mount so long - he
probably thinks so.
4. Loader is again could be booted from grub (strange things happen,
like loader from A2) - Great, I'll make a manual to boot from usb fat
(very easy to made for average win* user)
5. After "successful" updating my alpha to beta1 - I found that
/PCBSD/local/bin is missing :) I'm not sure, or I'll try to unpack from
lzmas needed files, or will do a fresh install.

That's all for now :)
I'll write some more, when I'll boot in beta.