Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:02:48 PST 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Ian Robinson <fitchkendall at gmail.com>wrote:

> Testing PCBSD 7.1Beta1
>
> 5.  SeaMonkey PBI downloaded and installed fine, then died after a few
> uses.  I removed SeaMonkey with the PBI manager the reinstalled the
> SeaMonkey PBI.  Now it works fine again.

Follow-up -- The SeaMonkey PBI continues to be erratic under 7.1Beta1.  The
error message from Stderr is:

(seamonkey-bin:60689): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
 Using the fallback 'C' locale.
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /PCBSD/local/lib/libgconf-2.so.4: Undefined symbol
"g_dgettext"
Xlib: extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib: extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".