[PC-BSD Testing] Just sharing a thought I had the other day

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Mon Mar 9 10:08:23 PST 2009

I think that this is a great idea!!

maybe on the "remove" section, each PBI has a button next to it where you
can see the "previously" installed versions and you can remove them
(removing the roll back ability) or go back to it...

the way I would suggest this to happen, and sorry Kris if I am stepping my
boundaries, is to save the PBI, and a roll back would just be an upgrade to
an old version.

Fabry