Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:53:46 PST 2009

1.  Downloading is OK for me.

>I get a Network Timeout on both of those. ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/ works just
fine but when I try
>to navigate to 7.1-BETA1 I get the Network Timeout again.

I went to the main site ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/iso/7.1-BETA1/ on Sunday
afternoon and had no trouble downloading beta1.

2.  Nvidia 180.35 driver OK for me.

Kris & Bill -- My Nvidia experience was better than yours.  I have an Nvidia
Quadro FX3400 256 Meg, and the 180.35 driver has not given me any trouble
(yet).   The monitor, however, is a 21" CRT.  I put the Horiz & Vert.
settings into the Advanced tab on the initial video configuration screen.

The display is crisp and clear.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio.