[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 Beta1

kris at pcbsd.org kris at pcbsd.org
Sun Mar 8 15:23:07 PST 2009

> BTW, Kris, all the programs I selected during the installation did
> install and register properly. Other than the nvidia problem it is
> looking pretty good.
>

> 
> Computers can be fun again
>                  format C:\
>    Alternatives are out there

Bill,

Glad the software installs properly now!

With the nvidia bug, is it working, but the only issue is that its not
centered properly? The driver I've got in there is 180.35, and now 180.37
is out, so maybe this is a bug they've fixed. It works on my 7600 test
system here anyway. Also, is this a CRT, or LCD hooked up via DVI or VGA
connection?