[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 Beta1

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sun Mar 8 10:06:19 PST 2009

Kris, this beta seems to have reverted to the nVidia driver not
working. I can't get my 8500GT working with any of the nVidia drivers
including the nv driver. And to make matters worse the vesa driver is
not working properly with my card either. The screen appears to be
offset to the right and down about an inch and I can't adjust it. At
the moment it is totally unusable on my system. I will try a reinstall
later today, but do not expect any change in status.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there