[PC-BSD Testing] NVidia driver updated, again...v180.73
a-koziol at neiu.edu
Sat Mar 7 06:15:56 PST 2009
* Fixed a problem that caused signals to be blocked in some applications.
* Fixed a problem that could cause Xid errors and display
corruption in certain cases when OpenGL is used to render to
redirected windows, for example when Java2D is used with the
* glGetStringi(GL_EXTENSIONS, i) no longer returns NULL in OpenGL
3.0 preview contexts.
* Fixed a problem that caused the screen to flicker momentarily
when OpenGL applications exit unexpectedly on GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs.
* Fixed an X server crash when an X client attempts to draw
trapezoids and RenderAccel is disabled.
* Improved recovery from certain types of errors.
* VDPAU updates:
* Fixed corruption on some H.264 clips.
* Update documentation.
* Fixed VC-1 decoding on 64-bit platforms.
* Improved handling of invalid H.264 streams.
* Fixed a problem that caused surfaces to be marked as
visible too early when the blit presentation queue is in use.
The 180.37 NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for Linux/x86
is available for download via
The 180.37 NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for
Linux/x86-64 is available for download via
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
Please note: This NVIDIA Linux graphics driver release supports
GeForce 6xxx and newer NVIDIA GPUs, GeForce4 and older GPUs are
supported through the 96.43.xx and 71.86.xx NVIDIA legacy graphics
drivers. GeForce FX GPUs are supported through the 173.14.xx NVIDIA
legacy graphics drivers.
Please also note: If you encounter any problems with the 180.37
NVIDIA Linux graphics driver release, please start a new thread and
include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and
generate/attach an nvidia-bug-report.log file (please see
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing