[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 7.1.1-RC1

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Jun 24 07:45:13 PDT 2009

> >> Humm, I don't have parley on my system here, no do I have those
> files. Did you
> >> add this via ports or something?
> >
> > Argh, I should have been more clear on this one, sorry. It's in
> > Education > Languages > Vocabulary Trainer.
> > It loads up as parley.
> >
> > Arthur
>
>Ahh, that explains why I couldn't find it :) I'll take a look into
>this one as well.

Kris,

Upon further investigation, the above app and error message is not
all that it says it's missing.
When fired up, it states
/usr/PCBSD/local/kde4/share/apps/parley/plugins/leo-dict.py is missing
but when I click that actual message box, it states 3 other files are
missing as well:

1. /usr/PCBSD/local/kde4/share/apps/parley/plugins/google_images.py
2. /usr/PCBSD/local/kde4/share/apps/parley/plugins/google_dictionary.py
3. /usr/PCBSD/local/kde4/share/apps/parley/plugins/example.py

Arthur