[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 7.1.1-RC1

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Thu Jun 18 07:19:26 PDT 2009

I would think it would be very helpful for testing. I don't have any
php/sql experience so I wouldn't be much help there, but even a simple
spreadsheet might work. It would be more for you than for us to help
out with HW specific problems.

Anyway, I have an idea that might work. I will get back with a rough
sketch in the next day or two so you can look at it.