[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 7.1.1-RC1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 18 06:29:39 PDT 2009

Thats pretty cool, just have to figure out how to implement it :)

We talked about doing some sort of hardware compatability list on the forums, but
haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Maybe some web-form where you could add yourself
plus your hardware config, so that we can query and find specifics? That may take some
PHP / Sql work though.