[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 7.1.1-RC1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 18 06:27:20 PDT 2009

Can you provide a bit more detail on how your existing 7.1 installs are done? What partitions, what size, etc? I've done
upgrades here from 7.1 -> 7.1.1 without any issues :P

Also the intel drivers appear to have major regressions in this build, I'll be watching for fixes to them as well, since my
intel laptop doesn't work right with it either.

As for the nvidia, what video card do you have, and does any of the newer drivers support it?