[PC-BSD Testing] VirtualBox Guest Additions

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Thu Jun 18 06:18:01 PDT 2009

It's all very cool. VirtualBox 3.0.0 is also just around the corner:

- Guest SMP with up to 32 virtual CPUs (VT-x and AMD-V only)
- Windows guests: ability to use Direct3D 8/9 applications / games
- Support for OpenGL 2.0 for Windows, Linux and Solaris guests
- A lot of other enhancements and bug fixes