[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 7.1.1-RC1

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Wed Jun 17 13:20:50 PDT 2009

Kris, I have a suggestion. How about some kind of a list showing who
has what hardware so when someone has a problem that you can't
duplicate you can ask someone with the same or similar HW to to take a
look at it. It would not have to be too complex to start out with.
Maybe just CPU, video card, HD controller, things like that. If we
have enough people testing we should be able to match systems fairly
closely. I would be willing to donate some time to collecting the data
and maybe trying to put it in some kind of a database or spreadsheet
format.

On Jun 16, 2009, at 8:31 AM, Kris Moore wrote:

> Thanks for everybodies patience! I've been working to get 7.1.1
> ready for testing, and the i386 ISO
> is now ready to go:
>
> ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/iso/7.1.1-RC1/i386/PCBSD7.1.1-RC1-x86-DVD.iso

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there