[PC-BSD Testing] Runports needs help

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Jun 17 04:34:53 PDT 2009

Maybe we can integrate runpprts with add-remove software.  Show the
list of ports available, ask for wich parameters the user wants to add
to the make, do a make config;make;make test;make install..

Maybe even ask the user if the want to execute a command before or
after the installation.

In that way u can automatically run the runports for that user and
installed.

Maybe we can also use this tool to report which are the ports most
installed an see if we can make PBIs even before the user asks for.

Fabry

My iPhone helped me send this email from around the world!!