[PC-BSD Testing] Coko Tracy Mirindi Musaza left a message for you on Badoo!

Gabi Huiber ghuiber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:26:51 PDT 2009

Went to look for the exact link as Arthur requested, and this time I had no
trouble logging in at all. It's here:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/ucp.php?mode=login

<http://forums.pcbsd.org/ucp.php?mode=login>But once I logged in
successfully and logged out, I was not presented with the captcha when I
logged in again.

It's still as blurry and faded as it was when I complained about it, but a
little note next to it saying that the letters are not case-sensitive and
there is no zero does make things easier, in fairness.

Gabi