[PC-BSD Testing] Open Solaris 2009.06 released

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Jun 10 11:35:13 PDT 2009

Jeff,

I'm not too up to speed on what Crossbow exactly does, but on the surface it sounds like a Jail, where you can run multiple
copies of Apache or something, each with their own virtual IP, etc. You may want to post that question to some FreeBSD mailing
list though, since somebody over there may know more about CrossBow from Solaris, and what FreeBSD does which is similar.