[PC-BSD Testing] NVidia Driver 185.18.14 Release June 5th

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 10:35:34 PDT 2009

That's a good idea - dual booting like that.  I have nothing to lose as I can always put any OS I want on there myself.  I'll repost your comments in the forum (link below).  Better to move the topic there I think (would like to have a rough idea of how much faster typical apps are in 64 bit).

Tnx, Jeff