[PC-BSD Testing] Dual monitor mode not working

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 16:46:24 PDT 2009

Ok, well the VESA driver sucked - scrolling was really slow in FF3.  Switched back to the ATI driver and fixed that; then the 2nd monitor lit up, AND the monitor utility was now working - not sure what I was doing wrong before.

But both monitors are still cloned.  Reading the KDE handbook, it says there's supposed to be a button to split the monitors or clone them, but it's not there.