[PC-BSD Testing] Clean install Gnome Testing

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:08:44 PDT 2009

There are some issues on my most recent clean install, that I don't
think I noticed (got around to reporting) with Gnome PBI.

1. For functionality sake, there is no shutdown  or restart options in
the Gnome menus.

2. Once a Gnome session is locked manually, or with the screensaver, no
password known to man will let me back in! That is big doozy.

3. PBI's do not launch at a click's notice, running /PCBSD/../runpbi.sh
will launch the PBI just fine. After installation however, the menus are
not populated in Gnome. In KDE, the menus are populated just fine!

On a side note, has anyone been able to make sdk with Open Office 3?

Regards,
Brodey