[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 7.1.1 - Update issue

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:45:32 PDT 2009

Wow, as far as performance increases go, this one reminds me of the Snow
Leopard previews that I've been seeing!

That said, I still have an annoying issue with upgrading. It isn't
fatal, but annoying. The task bar, so to speak, is not displayed across
the entire bottom of the screen. This ONLY occurs when I update. I don't
want to rm .kde stuff because I lose a lot of the PC-BSD scripts and
break a lot of other PC-BSD stuff at the same time.

I have a screen shot for interested persons:
http://acadunix.algonquincollege.com/~dove0014/images/screennotstretch.png .

I will most likely create a backup of anything that perks my interest in
hopes that deleting something will solve the issue.

Regards,
Brodey