[PC-BSD Testing] Open Office template errors

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 13:09:45 PDT 2009

Nobody monitoring pbi-bugs?

Reposting here as others may want to test this.
I was successful at importing some template pack extensions in the new Open Office release, but trying to access the templates results in this error:

Error creating a new document:
/usr/home/Jeff/.openoffice.org/3/user/template  does not exist.

So I created that directory but then received another error when trying to open a template:

Error creating a new document:
/usr/home/Jeff/.openoffice.org/3r/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/yTznki_/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.6.0.2.oxt/template/en-US/forms/Confidentiality_Agreement.ott does not exist.

Ditto for all templates - the error persists, indexing through all the available templates.