[PC-BSD Testing] OO update fails

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Jul 10 07:05:32 PDT 2009

Yea, I did some digging into this. I've removed the update for now, because its a bug/un supported feature
in the PBI updater to update a program whos name changes. For example from OpenOffice-EN -> OpenOffice. For this
case you'll need to download OO 3.1.0 from pbidir and install that way.

Sorry for the confusion! I've added to my list to look into how I can improve the updater to
support program names changing on the fly.