[PC-BSD Testing] About BlueTooth GUI

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Thu Jul 9 07:14:23 PDT 2009

On 09.07.2009 17:08, Kris Moore wrote:

> Looks good! Lots of nice details there, now we just need a QT coder to take it up and
> start working on it :) Any takers?

By the way, I have here two phones, and ability to help with:

FTRN (Samsung, filesystem on phone, browse/delete/mkdir/put/ etc,)
OPUSH (BlackBerry, blind push to phone, or backwards)
PPP (BlackBerry, I can use my phone as modem)

Mainly issues would be graphics (layout coding), develop correct
life-cycle of this GUI, and parse output from command-line utils;

So we are LOOKING for takers :D

> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
>
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, A.Yerenkow wrote:
>

>> Hey All!
>> I started a wiki page, about bluetooth GUI.
>>
>> http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/BlueTooth_GUI_Discussion
>>
>> I think if we have a discussion about it, then after that will be easier
>> to make such thing.
>> Please, join us!
>> :)
>>
>> --