[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1.1 sound issues - solved, kind of ....

brian peispud at eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 8 15:45:46 PDT 2009

 You are right Kris, but this is a real weird one . It was was trying to
use my new Panda 10c webcam as the default audio device - for both
analog input and output ! Unplugging the webcam and rebooting solved the
problem just fine . My next problem is how to use the webcam with BSD .
I could try plugging it in after boot, but the old spca5view is useless
with a uvc cam . Thanks for the help anyways, you guys are great :)