[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1.1 sound issues - please help

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:07:06 PDT 2009


I don't see any snd_XXXXXX modules loading from dmesg output...could point
to an issue there.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Geoff Gigg <di874 at freenet.carleton.ca>wrote:

> Brian,
>
> You had this reply from Kris back in April, and indicated it helped then:
>
> =========================================================================
>
> Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
> Wed Apr 1 07:44:01 PST 2009
>
> Brian wrote:
> > My sound has been broken with both beta and RC1 . I would like to
> > trouble shoot this , but I'm not used to using the command line . Any
> > pointers would be appreciated .
> > _______________________________________________
> > Testing mailing list
> > Testing at lists.pcbsd.org
> > http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/testing
> >
> > !DSPAM:1,49d2ccc820162031679263!
> >
> >
>
> Brian,
>
> Do you get an error when you boot up about not sound module?
>
> If not, how about the card, does it have both digital / analog jacks?
> Sometimes with the new hda driver, it'll default to the digital jack
> instead of the analog. If you edit /etc/sysctl.conf and comment out this
> line it may fix it:
>
> # Autodetect the right sound card
> #hw.snd.default_auto=1
>
>
> =========================================================================
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: brian <peispud at eastlink.ca>
> To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
> Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:02:40 -0300
> Subject: [PC-BSD Testing] 7.1.1 sound issues - please help
>  I seem to have lost analog sound input and output . I know Kris has
> given me a fix for this before by changing , but I'll be darned if I can
> remember what it was :( Help Also my SATA drives have magically appeared
> with this release - that's a good thing .
>
> dmesg -
>
> [brian at pcbsd]/home/brian(101)% su
> Password:
> [root at pcbsd]/home/brian(1)# dmesg
> Copyright (c) 1992-2009 The FreeBSD Project.
> Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
>        The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
> FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
> FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #11: Wed Jun 24 18:36:21 EDT 2009
>    root at build7x32.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build72/cvs/7.2-src/sys/PCBSD
> Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
> CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E4600  @ 2.40GHz (2399.96-MHz
> 686-class CPU)
>  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6fd  Stepping =
> 13
>
>
> Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
>
>
> Features2=0xe39d<SSE3,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM>
>
>  AMD
> Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
>  AMD
> Features2=0x1<LAHF>
>  Cores per package:
> 2
> real memory  = 3220832256 (3071
> MB)
> avail memory = 3125166080 (2980
> MB)
> ACPI APIC Table: <012908
> APIC1443>
> FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 2
> CPUs
>  cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:
> 0
>  cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:
> 1
> This module (opensolaris) contains code covered by
> the
> Common Development and Distribution License
> (CDDL)
> see
> http://opensolaris.org/os/licensing/opensolaris_license/
> ioapic0 <Version 1.1> irqs 0-23 on
> motherboard
> kbd1 at
> kbdmux0
> acpi0: <ACRSYS ACRPRDCT> on
> motherboard
> acpi0:
> [ITHREAD]
> acpi0: Power Button
> (fixed)
> acpi0: reservation of fefe0000, 200 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fefe1000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee01000, ff000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fec00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 100000, bff00000 (3)
> failed
> Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality
> 1000
> acpi_timer0: <32-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x4008-0x400b on
> acpi0
> acpi_hpet0: <High Precision Event Timer> iomem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff on
> acpi0
> Timecounter "HPET" frequency 25000000 Hz quality
> 900
> pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on
> acpi0
> pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib0
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 0.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.4 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.5 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.6 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 2.0 (no driver
> attached)
> isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> port 0x4f00-0x4fff at device 3.0 on
> pci0
> isa0: <ISA bus> on
> isab0
> pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 3.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <processor> at device 3.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.4 (no driver
> attached)
> ohci0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xf9e7f000-0xf9e7ffff irq 22
> at device 4.0 on
> pci0
> ohci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ohci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy
> support
> usb0: SMM does not respond,
> resetting
> usb0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on
> ohci0
> usb0: USB revision
> 1.0
> uhub0: <nVidia OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb0
> uhub0: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> ehci0: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xf9e7ec00-0xf9e7ecff irq
> 23 at device 4.1 on
> pci0
> ehci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ehci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb1: EHCI version
> 1.0
> usb1: companion controller, 10 ports each:
> usb0
> usb1: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> on
> ehci0
> usb1: USB revision
> 2.0
> uhub1: <nVidia EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb1
> uhub1: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> umass0: <Generic USB2.0-CRW, class 0/0, rev 2.00/51.95, addr 2> on
> uhub1
> umass1: <Cypress Semiconductor USB2.0 Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/0.01, addr 3> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: <PixArt Imaging Inc. USB2.0 UVC VGA, class 239/2, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: audio rev
> 1.00
> pcm0: <USB Audio> on
> uaudio0
> umass2: <USBest Technology USB Mass Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 5> on
> uhub1
> atapci0: <nVidia nForce MCP73 UDMA133 controller> port
> 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xffa0-0xffaf at device 8.0 on
> pci0
> ata0: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci0
> ata0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata1: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci0
> ata1:
> [ITHREAD]
> pci0: <multimedia, HDA> at device 9.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 10.0 on
> pci0
> pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib1
> pci1: <simple comms, generic modem> at device 5.0 (no driver
> attached)
> fwohci0: <VIA Fire II (VT6306)> port 0xdc00-0xdc7f mem
> 0xf9ffe800-0xf9ffefff irq 17 at device 7.0 on
> pci1
> fwohci0:
> [FILTER]
> fwohci0: OHCI version 1.0
> (ROM=1)
> fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is
> 4.
> fwohci0: EUI64
> 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c
> fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 2
> ports.
> fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 512
> bytes.
> fwohci0: max_rec 512 ->
> 2048
> firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on
> fwohci0
> fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwe0: Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwip0: <IP over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> fwip0: Firewire address: 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c @ 0xfffe00000000, S400,
> maxrec
> 2048
>
> sbp0: <SBP-2/SCSI over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: <dcons configuration ROM> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: bus_addr
> 0x248c000
> fwohci0: Initiate bus
> reset
> fwohci0: BUS
> reset
> fwohci0: node_id=0xc800ffc0, gen=1, CYCLEMASTER
> mode
> pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 11.0 on
> pci0
> pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib2
> vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xec00-0xec7f mem
> 0xfd000000-0xfdffffff,0xd0000000-0xdfffffff,0xfa000000-0xfbffffff irq 18
> at device 0.0 on pci2
> pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 12.0 on
> pci0
> pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib3
> pcib4: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 13.0 on
> pci0
> pci4: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib4
> atapci1: <nVidia nForce MCP73 SATA300 controller> port
> 0xc480-0xc487,0xc400-0xc403,0xc080-0xc087,0xc000-0xc003,0xbc00-0xbc0f
> mem 0xf9e7c000-0xf9e7dfff irq 21 at device 14.0 on
> pci0
> atapci1:
> [ITHREAD]
> atapci1: AHCI Version 01.10 controller with 4 ports
> detected
> ata2: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci1
> ata2:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata3: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci1
> ata3:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata4: <ATA channel 2> on
> atapci1
> ata4:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata5: <ATA channel 3> on
> atapci1
> ata5:
> [ITHREAD]
> nfe0: <NVIDIA nForce MCP73 Networking Adapter> port 0xb880-0xb887 mem
> 0xf9e73000-0xf9e73fff,0xf9e7e800-0xf9e7e8ff,0xf9e7e400-0xf9e7e40f irq 22
> at device 15.0 on
> pci0
>
> miibus0: <MII bus> on
> nfe0
> rgephy0: <RTL8169S/8110S/8211B media interface> PHY 1 on
> miibus0
> rgephy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, 1000baseT,
> 1000baseT-FDX,
> auto
> nfe0: Ethernet address:
> 00:1d:92:72:70:04
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> acpi_button0: <Power Button> on
> acpi0
> acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on
> acpi0
> sio0: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on
> acpi0
> sio0: type
> 16550A
> sio0:
> [FILTER]
> sio1: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on
> acpi0
> sio1: type
> 16550A
> sio1:
> [FILTER]
> cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> ACPI Warning (tbutils-0243): Incorrect checksum in table [OEMB] -   4,
> should be  1
> [20070320]
> est0: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu0
> p4tcc0: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu0
> cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> est1: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu1
> est: CPU supports Enhanced Speedstep, but is not
> recognized.
> est: cpu_vendor GenuineIntel, msr
> c280c2806000c28
> device_attach: est1 attach returned
> 6
> p4tcc1: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu1
> pmtimer0 on
> isa0
> orm0: <ISA Option ROM> at iomem 0xcd000-0xce7ff pnpid ORM0000 on
> isa0
> atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on
> isa0
> atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on
> atkbdc0
> kbd0 at
> atkbd0
> atkbd0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> atkbd0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ppc0: parallel port not
> found.
> sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on
> isa0
> sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles,
> flags=0x300>
> vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on
> isa0
> ukbd0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> kbd2 at
> ukbd0
> uhid0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> ums0: <Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse, class 0/0, rev 2.00/27.20, addr
> 3> on
> uhub0
>
> ums0: 8 buttons and Z
> dir.
> ugen0: <HP Deskjet F2100 series, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub0
> ugen1: <Broadcom Corp D-Link DBT-122, class 224/1, rev 2.00/1.00, addr
> 5> on
> uhub0
>
> WARNING: ZFS is considered to be an experimental feature in
> FreeBSD.
> Timecounters tick every 1.000
> msec
> ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert enabled, nat loadable, rule-based
> forwarding disabled, defaulfirewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, cable IRM =
> 0 (me)
> firewire0: bus manager 0
> (me)
> t to accept, logging
> disabled
> md0: Preloaded image </boot/mfsroot> 16384000 bytes at
> 0xc105b54c
> ZFS WARNING: Recommended minimum kmem_size is 512MB; expect unstable
> behavior.
>             Consider tuning vm.kmem_size and
> vm.kmem_size_max
>             in
> /boot/loader.conf.
> ZFS filesystem version
> 13
> ZFS storage pool version
> 13
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider md0 is
> ufsid/4a4c33c727b81c2a.
> ad0: 194481MB <Maxtor 6L200P0 BAJ41G20> at ata0-slave
> UDMA133
> ad1: 476940MB <WDC WD5000AAJS-22YFA0 12.01C02> at ata2-master
> SATA300
> acd0: DVDR <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15N/1.00> at ata4-master
> SATA150
> ad2: 238475MB <Seagate ST3250410AS 3.AAF> at ata5-master
> SATA150
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s7 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_ROOT.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s8 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_HOME1.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s11 is
> ext2fs//.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s12 is
> ext2fs//home.
> acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00 sks=0x40 0x00
> 0x01
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): UNIT ATTENTION
> asc:29,0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Power on, reset, or bus device reset
> occurred
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Retrying Command (per Sense
> Data)
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Unretryable
> error
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): NOT READY csi:0,0,bb,0
> asc:3a,0
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): Medium not
> present
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 20 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 40 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 60 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Unretryable
> error
> da4 at umass-sim2 bus 2 target 0 lun
> 0
> da4: <Ut163 USB2FlashStorage 0.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2
> device
> da4: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da4: 1927MB (3948543 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T
> 245C)
> da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 0
> da0: <Generic- Compact Flash 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da0: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> SMP: AP CPU #1
> Launched!
> cd0 at umass-sim1 bus 1 target 0 lun
> 0
> cd0: <HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H50L 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0
> device
> cd0: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> cd0: cd present [1039360 x 2048 byte
> records]
> da1 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 1
> da1: <Generic- SM/xD-Picture 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da1: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> cd1 at ata4 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 0
> cd1: <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GH15N 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0
> device
> cd1: 3.300MB/s
> transfers
> cd1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> da2 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 2
> da2: <Generic- SD/MMC 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da2: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da2: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> da3 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 3
> da3: <Generic- MS/MS-Pro 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da3: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da3: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider cd0 is
> iso9660/PCBSD.
> Trying to mount root from
> ufs:/dev/md0
> g_vfs_done():acd0[READ(offset=32768, length=2048)]error =
> 5
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider md2 is
> ufsid/4a53ab6f7cd80001.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/4a53ab6f7cd80001
> removed.
> md3.uzip: 8100 x 65536
> blocks
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/4a4c33c727b81c2a
> removed.
> /uzip: optimization changed from SPACE to
> TIME
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc
> removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> g_vfs_done():acd0[READ(offset=32768, length=2048)]error =
> 5
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc
> removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc
> removed.
> pid 1630 (Amarok2.0.2_2-PV0.p), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core
> dumped)
> pid 1655 (Filezilla3.2.4.1_1-), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core
> dumped)
> pid 1971 (VirtualBox2.2.51.r2), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core
> dumped)
> pid 1996 (vlc0.9.9a_1-PV0.pbi), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core
> dumped)
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `vnlru' to
> stop...done
> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `bufdaemon' to
> stop...done
> Wai
>
> tSiynngc i(nmga xd is6k0s ,s evcnoonddess)  rfeomra isnyisntge.m. .pr0o
> cess `syncer' to stop...0
> done
> All buffers
> synced.
> Copyright (c) 1992-2009 The FreeBSD
> Project.
> Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993,
> 1994
>        The Regents of the University of California. All rights
> reserved.
> FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD
> Foundation.
> FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #11: Wed Jun 24 18:36:21 EDT
> 2009
>
> root at build7x32.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build72/cvs/7.2-src/sys/PCBSD
> Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality
> 0
> CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E4600  @ 2.40GHz (2399.96-MHz
> 686-class CPU)
>  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6fd  Stepping =
> 13
>
>
> Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
>
>
> Features2=0xe39d<SSE3,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM>
>
>  AMD
> Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
>  AMD
> Features2=0x1<LAHF>
>  Cores per package:
> 2
> real memory  = 3220832256 (3071
> MB)
> avail memory = 3146158080 (3000
> MB)
> ACPI APIC Table: <012908
> APIC1443>
> FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 2
> CPUs
>  cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:
> 0
>  cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:
> 1
> ioapic0 <Version 1.1> irqs 0-23 on
> motherboard
> kbd1 at
> kbdmux0
> acpi0: <ACRSYS ACRPRDCT> on
> motherboard
> acpi0:
> [ITHREAD]
> acpi0: Power Button
> (fixed)
> acpi0: reservation of fefe0000, 200 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fefe1000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee01000, ff000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fec00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 100000, bff00000 (3)
> failed
> Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality
> 1000
> acpi_timer0: <32-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x4008-0x400b on
> acpi0
> acpi_hpet0: <High Precision Event Timer> iomem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff on
> acpi0
> Timecounter "HPET" frequency 25000000 Hz quality
> 900
> pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on
> acpi0
> pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib0
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 0.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.4 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.5 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.6 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 2.0 (no driver
> attached)
> isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> port 0x4f00-0x4fff at device 3.0 on
> pci0
> isa0: <ISA bus> on
> isab0
> pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 3.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <processor> at device 3.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.4 (no driver
> attached)
> ohci0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xf9e7f000-0xf9e7ffff irq 22
> at device 4.0 on
> pci0
> ohci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ohci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy
> support
> usb0: SMM does not respond,
> resetting
> usb0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on
> ohci0
> usb0: USB revision
> 1.0
> uhub0: <nVidia OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb0
> uhub0: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> ehci0: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xf9e7ec00-0xf9e7ecff irq
> 23 at device 4.1 on
> pci0
> ehci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ehci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb1: EHCI version
> 1.0
> usb1: companion controller, 10 ports each:
> usb0
> usb1: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> on
> ehci0
> usb1: USB revision
> 2.0
> uhub1: <nVidia EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb1
> uhub1: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> umass0: <Generic USB2.0-CRW, class 0/0, rev 2.00/51.95, addr 2> on
> uhub1
> umass1: <Cypress Semiconductor USB2.0 Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/0.01, addr 3> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: <PixArt Imaging Inc. USB2.0 UVC VGA, class 239/2, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: audio rev
> 1.00
> pcm0: <USB Audio> on
> uaudio0
> umass2: <USBest Technology USB Mass Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 5> on
> uhub1
> atapci0: <nVidia nForce MCP73 UDMA133 controller> port
> 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xffa0-0xffaf at device 8.0 on
> pci0
> ata0: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci0
> ata0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata1: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci0
> ata1:
> [ITHREAD]
> pci0: <multimedia, HDA> at device 9.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 10.0 on
> pci0
> pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib1
> pci1: <simple comms, generic modem> at device 5.0 (no driver
> attached)
> fwohci0: <VIA Fire II (VT6306)> port 0xdc00-0xdc7f mem
> 0xf9ffe800-0xf9ffefff irq 17 at device 7.0 on
> pci1
> fwohci0:
> [FILTER]
> fwohci0: OHCI version 1.0
> (ROM=1)
> fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is
> 4.
> fwohci0: EUI64
> 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c
> fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 2
> ports.
> fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 512
> bytes.
> fwohci0: max_rec 512 ->
> 2048
> firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on
> fwohci0
> fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwe0: Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwip0: <IP over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> fwip0: Firewire address: 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c @ 0xfffe00000000, S400,
> maxrec
> 2048
>
> sbp0: <SBP-2/SCSI over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: <dcons configuration ROM> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: bus_addr
> 0xbc93c000
> fwohci0: Initiate bus
> reset
> fwohci0: BUS
> reset
> fwohci0: node_id=0xc800ffc0, gen=1, CYCLEMASTER
> mode
> pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 11.0 on
> pci0
> pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib2
> vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xec00-0xec7f mem
> 0xfd000000-0xfdffffff,0xd0000000-0xdfffffff,0xfa000000-0xfbffffff irq 18
> at device 0.0 on pci2
> pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 12.0 on
> pci0
> pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib3
> pcib4: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 13.0 on
> pci0
> pci4: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib4
> atapci1: <nVidia nForce MCP73 SATA300 controller> port
> 0xc480-0xc487,0xc400-0xc403,0xc080-0xc087,0xc000-0xc003,0xbc00-0xbc0f
> mem 0xf9e7c000-0xf9e7dfff irq 21 at device 14.0 on
> pci0
> atapci1:
> [ITHREAD]
> atapci1: AHCI Version 01.10 controller with 4 ports
> detected
> ata2: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci1
> ata2:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata3: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci1
> ata3:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata4: <ATA channel 2> on
> atapci1
> ata4:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata5: <ATA channel 3> on
> atapci1
> ata5:
> [ITHREAD]
> nfe0: <NVIDIA nForce MCP73 Networking Adapter> port 0xb880-0xb887 mem
> 0xf9e73000-0xf9e73fff,0xf9e7e800-0xf9e7e8ff,0xf9e7e400-0xf9e7e40f irq 22
> at device 15.0 on
> pci0
>
> miibus0: <MII bus> on
> nfe0
> rgephy0: <RTL8169S/8110S/8211B media interface> PHY 1 on
> miibus0
> rgephy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, 1000baseT,
> 1000baseT-FDX,
> auto
> nfe0: Ethernet address:
> 00:1d:92:72:70:04
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> acpi_button0: <Power Button> on
> acpi0
> acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on
> acpi0
> sio0: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on
> acpi0
> sio0: type
> 16550A
> sio0:
> [FILTER]
> sio1: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on
> acpi0
> sio1: type
> 16550A
> sio1:
> [FILTER]
> cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> ACPI Warning (tbutils-0243): Incorrect checksum in table [OEMB] -   4,
> should be  1
> [20070320]
> est0: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu0
> p4tcc0: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu0
> cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> est1: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu1
> est: CPU supports Enhanced Speedstep, but is not
> recognized.
> est: cpu_vendor GenuineIntel, msr
> c280c2806000c28
> device_attach: est1 attach returned
> 6
> p4tcc1: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu1
> pmtimer0 on
> isa0
> orm0: <ISA Option ROM> at iomem 0xcd000-0xce7ff pnpid ORM0000 on
> isa0
> atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on
> isa0
> atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on
> atkbdc0
> kbd0 at
> atkbd0
> atkbd0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> atkbd0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ppc0: parallel port not
> found.
> sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on
> isa0
> sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles,
> flags=0x300>
> vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on
> isa0
> ukbd0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> kbd2 at
> ukbd0
> uhid0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> ums0: <Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse, class 0/0, rev 2.00/27.20, addr
> 3> on
> uhub0
>
> ums0: 8 buttons and Z
> dir.
> ulpt0: <HP Deskjet F2100 series, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub0
> ulpt0: using bi-directional
> mode
> ugen0: <Broadcom Corp D-Link DBT-122, class 224/1, rev 2.00/1.00, addr
> 5> on
> uhub0
>
> Timecounters tick every 1.000
> msec
> ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert enabled, nat loadable, rule-based
> forwarding firewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, cable IRM = 0
> (me)
> firewire0: bus manager 0
> (me)
> disabled, default to accept, logging
> disabled
> ad0: 194481MB <Maxtor 6L200P0 BAJ41G20> at ata0-slave
> UDMA133
> ad1: 476940MB <WDC WD5000AAJS-22YFA0 12.01C02> at ata2-master
> SATA300
> acd0: DVDR <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15N/1.00> at ata4-master
> SATA150
> ad2: 238475MB <Seagate ST3250410AS 3.AAF> at ata5-master
> SATA150
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s7 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_ROOT.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s8 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_HOME1.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s11 is
> ext2fs//.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s12 is
> ext2fs//home.
> acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00 sks=0x40 0x00
> 0x01
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): UNIT ATTENTION
> asc:29,0
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Power on, reset, or bus device reset
> occurred
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Retrying Command (per Sense
> Data)
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Medium not
> present
> (probe2:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): NOT READY csi:0,0,bb,0
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:ata4:0:0:0): Unretryable
> error
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Medium not
> present
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Unretryable
> error
> acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00 sks=0x40 0x00
> 0x01
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 20 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Medium not
> present
> (probe1:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 40 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Unretryable
> error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 60 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): NOT READY
> asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Medium not
> present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Unretryable
> error
> da4 at umass-sim2 bus 2 target 0 lun
> 0
> da4: <Ut163 USB2FlashStorage 0.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2
> device
> da4: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da4: 1927MB (3948543 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T
> 245C)
> da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 0
> da0: <Generic- Compact Flash 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da0: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> SMP: AP CPU #1
> Launched!
> da1 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 1
> da1: <Generic- SM/xD-Picture 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da1: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> cd0 at umass-sim1 bus 1 target 0 lun
> 0
> cd0: <HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H50L 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0
> device
> cd0: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> cd1 at ata4 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 0
> cd1: <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GH15N 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0
> device
> cd1: 3.300MB/s
> transfers
> cd1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> da2 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 2
> da2: <Generic- SD/MMC 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da2: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da2: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> da3 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun
> 3
> da3: <Generic- MS/MS-Pro 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0
> device
> da3: 40.000MB/s
> transfers
> da3: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not
> present
> Trying to mount root from
> ufs:/dev/ad0s2a
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc
> removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc
> removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider md0 is
> ufsid/4a53dda9722bd078.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/4a53dda9722bd078
> removed.
> hdac0: <NVidia MCP73 High Definition Audio Controller> mem
> 0xf9e78000-0xf9e7bfff irq 20 at device 9.0 on
> pci0
> hdac0: HDA Driver Revision:
> 20090329_0131
> hdac0:
> [ITHREAD]
> hdac0: HDA Codec #0: Realtek
> ALC888
> hdac0: HDA Codec #3: NVidia MCP73
> HDMI
> pcm1: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #0 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on
> hdac0
> pcm2: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #1 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on
> hdac0
> pcm3: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #2 Digital> at cad 0 nid 1 on
> hdac0
> pcm4: <HDA NVidia MCP73 HDMI PCM #0 Digital> at cad 3 nid 1 on
> hdac0
> nvidia0: <GeForce 8600 GS> on
> vgapci0
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_busmaster
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_io
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_io
> nvidia0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> nvidia0:
> [ITHREAD]
> pid 3241 (nepomukservicestub), uid 1001: exited on signal
> 6
> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `vnlru' to
> stop...done
> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `bufdaemon' to
> stop...done
> Wa
>
> iStyinncgi n(gm adxi sk6s0,  svencoodnedss )r efmoari nsiynsgt.e.m. p7r
> ocess `syncer' to stop...1 1 0 1 0 0
> done
> All buffers
> synced.
> Copyright (c) 1992-2009 The FreeBSD
> Project.
> Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993,
> 1994
>        The Regents of the University of California. All rights
> reserved.
> FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD
> Foundation.
> FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #11: Wed Jun 24 18:36:21 EDT
> 2009
>
> root at build7x32.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build72/cvs/7.2-src/sys/PCBSD
> Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality
> 0
> CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E4600  @ 2.40GHz (2399.95-MHz
> 686-class CPU)
>  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6fd  Stepping =
> 13
>
>
> Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
>
>
> Features2=0xe39d<SSE3,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM>
>
>  AMD
> Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
>  AMD
> Features2=0x1<LAHF>
>  Cores per package:
> 2
> real memory  = 3220832256 (3071
> MB)
> avail memory = 3133562880 (2988
> MB)
> ACPI APIC Table: <012908
> APIC1443>
> FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 2
> CPUs
>  cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:
> 0
>  cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:
> 1
> ioapic0 <Version 1.1> irqs 0-23 on
> motherboard
> kbd1 at
> kbdmux0
> acpi0: <ACRSYS ACRPRDCT> on
> motherboard
> acpi0:
> [ITHREAD]
> acpi0: Power Button
> (fixed)
> acpi0: reservation of fefe0000, 200 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fefe1000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee01000, ff000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fec00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of fee00000, 1000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3)
> failed
> acpi0: reservation of 100000, bff00000 (3)
> failed
> Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality
> 1000
> acpi_timer0: <32-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x4008-0x400b on
> acpi0
> acpi_hpet0: <High Precision Event Timer> iomem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff on
> acpi0
> Timecounter "HPET" frequency 25000000 Hz quality
> 900
> pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on
> acpi0
> pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib0
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 0.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.4 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.5 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 1.6 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 2.0 (no driver
> attached)
> isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> port 0x4f00-0x4fff at device 3.0 on
> pci0
> isa0: <ISA bus> on
> isab0
> pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 3.1 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.2 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <processor> at device 3.3 (no driver
> attached)
> pci0: <memory, RAM> at device 3.4 (no driver
> attached)
> ohci0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xf9e7f000-0xf9e7ffff irq 22
> at device 4.0 on
> pci0
> ohci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ohci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy
> support
> usb0: SMM does not respond,
> resetting
> usb0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on
> ohci0
> usb0: USB revision
> 1.0
> uhub0: <nVidia OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb0
> uhub0: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> ehci0: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xf9e7ec00-0xf9e7ecff irq
> 23 at device 4.1 on
> pci0
> ehci0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> ehci0:
> [ITHREAD]
> usb1: EHCI version
> 1.0
> usb1: companion controller, 10 ports each:
> usb0
> usb1: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> on
> ehci0
> usb1: USB revision
> 2.0
> uhub1: <nVidia EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on
> usb1
> uhub1: 10 ports with 10 removable, self
> powered
> umass0: <Generic USB2.0-CRW, class 0/0, rev 2.00/51.95, addr 2> on
> uhub1
> umass1: <Cypress Semiconductor USB2.0 Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/0.01, addr 3> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: <PixArt Imaging Inc. USB2.0 UVC VGA, class 239/2, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub1
> uaudio0: audio rev
> 1.00
> pcm0: <USB Audio> on
> uaudio0
> umass2: <USBest Technology USB Mass Storage Device, class 0/0, rev
> 2.00/1.00, addr 5> on
> uhub1
> atapci0: <nVidia nForce MCP73 UDMA133 controller> port
> 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xffa0-0xffaf at device 8.0 on
> pci0
> ata0: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci0
> ata0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata1: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci0
> ata1:
> [ITHREAD]
> pci0: <multimedia, HDA> at device 9.0 (no driver
> attached)
> pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 10.0 on
> pci0
> pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib1
> pci1: <simple comms, generic modem> at device 5.0 (no driver
> attached)
> fwohci0: <VIA Fire II (VT6306)> port 0xdc00-0xdc7f mem
> 0xf9ffe800-0xf9ffefff irq 17 at device 7.0 on
> pci1
> fwohci0:
> [FILTER]
> fwohci0: OHCI version 1.0
> (ROM=1)
> fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is
> 4.
> fwohci0: EUI64
> 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c
> fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 2
> ports.
> fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 512
> bytes.
> fwohci0: max_rec 512 ->
> 2048
> firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on
> fwohci0
> fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwe0: Ethernet address:
> 02:10:dc:51:a7:4c
> fwip0: <IP over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> fwip0: Firewire address: 00:10:dc:00:01:51:a7:4c @ 0xfffe00000000, S400,
> maxrec
> 2048
>
> sbp0: <SBP-2/SCSI over FireWire> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: <dcons configuration ROM> on
> firewire0
> dcons_crom0: bus_addr
> 0x1c80000
> fwohci0: Initiate bus
> reset
> fwohci0: BUS
> reset
> fwohci0: node_id=0xc800ffc0, gen=1, CYCLEMASTER
> mode
> pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 11.0 on
> pci0
> pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib2
> vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xec00-0xec7f mem
> 0xfd000000-0xfdffffff,0xd0000000-0xdfffffff,0xfa000000-0xfbffffff irq 18
> at device 0.0 on pci2
> nvidia0: <GeForce 8600 GS> on
> vgapci0
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_busmaster
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_io
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested
> pci_enable_io
> nvidia0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> nvidia0:
> [ITHREAD]
> pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 12.0 on
> pci0
> pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib3
> pcib4: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 13.0 on
> pci0
> pci4: <ACPI PCI bus> on
> pcib4
> atapci1: <nVidia nForce MCP73 SATA300 controller> port
> 0xc480-0xc487,0xc400-0xc403,0xc080-0xc087,0xc000-0xc003,0xbc00-0xbc0f
> mem 0xf9e7c000-0xf9e7dfff irq 21 at device 14.0 on
> pci0
> atapci1:
> [ITHREAD]
> atapci1: AHCI Version 01.10 controller with 4 ports
> detected
> ata2: <ATA channel 0> on
> atapci1
> ata2:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata3: <ATA channel 1> on
> atapci1
> ata3:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata4: <ATA channel 2> on
> atapci1
> ata4:
> [ITHREAD]
> ata5: <ATA channel 3> on
> atapci1
> ata5:
> [ITHREAD]
> nfe0: <NVIDIA nForce MCP73 Networking Adapter> port 0xb880-0xb887 mem
> 0xf9e73000-0xf9e73fff,0xf9e7e800-0xf9e7e8ff,0xf9e7e400-0xf9e7e40f irq 22
> at device 15.0 on
> pci0
>
> miibus0: <MII bus> on
> nfe0
> rgephy0: <RTL8169S/8110S/8211B media interface> PHY 1 on
> miibus0
> rgephy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, 1000baseT,
> 1000baseT-FDX,
> auto
> nfe0: Ethernet address:
> 00:1d:92:72:70:04
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> nfe0:
> [FILTER]
> acpi_button0: <Power Button> on
> acpi0
> acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on
> acpi0
> sio0: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on
> acpi0
> sio0: type
> 16550A
> sio0:
> [FILTER]
> sio1: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on
> acpi0
> sio1: type
> 16550A
> sio1:
> [FILTER]
> cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> ACPI Warning (tbutils-0243): Incorrect checksum in table [OEMB] -   4,
> should be  1
> [20070320]
> est0: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu0
> p4tcc0: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu0
> cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on
> acpi0
> est1: <Enhanced SpeedStep Frequency Control> on
> cpu1
> est: CPU supports Enhanced Speedstep, but is not
> recognized.
> est: cpu_vendor GenuineIntel, msr
> c280c2806000c28
> device_attach: est1 attach returned
> 6
> p4tcc1: <CPU Frequency Thermal Control> on
> cpu1
> pmtimer0 on
> isa0
> orm0: <ISA Option ROM> at iomem 0xcd000-0xce7ff pnpid ORM0000 on
> isa0
> atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on
> isa0
> atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on
> atkbdc0
> kbd0 at
> atkbd0
> atkbd0:
> [GIANT-LOCKED]
> atkbd0:
> [ITHREAD]
> ppc0: parallel port not
> found.
> sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on
> isa0
> sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles,
> flags=0x300>
> vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on
> isa0
> ukbd0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> kbd2 at
> ukbd0
> uhid0: <Chicony USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub0
> ums0: <Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse, class 0/0, rev 2.00/27.20, addr
> 3> on
> uhub0
>
> ums0: 8 buttons and Z
> dir.
> ulpt0: <HP Deskjet F2100 series, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 4> on
> uhub0
> ulpt0: using bi-directional
> mode
> ugen0: <Broadcom Corp D-Link DBT-122, class 224/1, rev 2.00/1.00, addr
> 5> on
> uhub0
>
> Timecounters tick every 1.000
> msec
> ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert enabled, nat loadable, rule-based
> forwarding firewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, cable IRM = 0
> (me)
> firewire0: bus manager 0
> (me)
> disabled, default to accept, logging
> disabled
> ad0: 194481MB <Maxtor 6L200P0 BAJ41G20> at ata0-slave
> UDMA133
> ad1: 476940MB <WDC WD5000AAJS-22YFA0 12.01C02> at ata2-master
> SATA300
> acd0: DVDR <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15N/1.00> at ata4-master
> SATA150
> ad2: 238475MB <Seagate ST3250410AS 3.AAF> at ata5-master
> SATA150
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is
> ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s7 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_ROOT.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s8 is
> ext2fs/PARDUS_HOME1.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s11 is
> ext2fs//.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad1s12 is
> ext2fs//home.
> acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00 sks=0x40 0x00
> 0x01(probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0
> 0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status
> Error
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): SCSI Status: Check
> Condition
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): UNIT ATTENTION
> asc:29,0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Power on, reset, or bus device reset
> occurred
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Retrying Command (per Sense
> Data)
>
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0 0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): NOT READY asc:3a,0
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Medium not present
> (probe1:umass-sim1:1:0:0): Unretryable error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): NOT READY asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Medium not present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): Unretryable error
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0 0
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): NOT READY csi:0,0,bb,0 asc:3a,0
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): Medium not present
> (probe10:ata4:0:0:0): Unretryable error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 20 0 0 0 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): NOT READY asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Medium not present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:1): Unretryable error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 40 0 0 0 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): NOT READY asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Medium not present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:2): Unretryable error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 60 0 0 0 0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): SCSI Status: Check Condition
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): NOT READY asc:3a,0
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Medium not present
> (probe0:umass-sim0:0:0:3): Unretryable error
> da4 at umass-sim2 bus 2 target 0 lun 0
> da4: <Ut163 USB2FlashStorage 0.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2 device
> da4: 40.000MB/s transfers
> da4: 1927MB (3948543 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T 245C)
> da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
> da0: <Generic- Compact Flash 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0 device
> da0: 40.000MB/s transfers
> da0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
> da1 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 1
> da1: <Generic- SM/xD-Picture 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0 device
> da1: 40.000MB/s transfers
> da1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> cd1 at ata4 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
> cd1: <HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GH15N 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
> cd1: 3.300MB/s transfers
> cd1: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> cd0 at umass-sim1 bus 1 target 0 lun 0
> cd0: <HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H50L 1.00> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
> cd0: 40.000MB/s transfers
> cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> da2 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 2
> da2: <Generic- SD/MMC 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0 device
> da2: 40.000MB/s transfers
> da2: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> da3 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 3
> da3: <Generic- MS/MS-Pro 1.00> Removable Direct Access SCSI-0 device
> da3: 40.000MB/s transfers
> da3: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
> Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ad0s2a
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider ad0s2a is ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/49cd74e241cee2bc removed.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider md0 is ufsid/4a53dee9212de948.
> GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/4a53dee9212de948 removed.
> hdac0: <NVidia MCP73 High Definition Audio Controller> mem
> 0xf9e78000-0xf9e7bfff irq 20 at device 9.0 on pci0
> hdac0: HDA Driver Revision: 20090329_0131
> hdac0: [ITHREAD]
> hdac0: HDA Codec #0: Realtek ALC888
> hdac0: HDA Codec #3: NVidia MCP73 HDMI
> pcm1: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #0 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
> pcm2: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #1 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
> pcm3: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #2 Digital> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
> pcm4: <HDA NVidia MCP73 HDMI PCM #0 Digital> at cad 3 nid 1 on hdac0
> nvidia0: detached
> nvidia0: <GeForce 8600 GS> on vgapci0
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_busmaster
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
> vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
> nvidia0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
> nvidia0: [ITHREAD]
> pid 3145 (nepomukservicestub), uid 1001: exited on signal 6
> [root at pcbsd]/home/brian(2)#
>  .
> _______________________________________________
> Testing mailing list
> Testing at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/testing
>
> _______________________________________________
> Testing mailing list
> Testing at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/testing
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/testing/attachments/20090707/77c46f05/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Testing mailing list