[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1.1-RC2 -- Okular won't show printer

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:07:03 PDT 2009

Foot-in-mouth Warning --

Mark my prior message as incorrect.

I failed to see that my printer configuration was, for some reason, not
retained.  What tipped me off is that other programs did not list the
printer either.  I reinstalled the printer with CUPS (using Firefox because
it is much faster at this task than Konqueror).  Now I see the printer in
Okular.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio