[PC-BSD Testing] Dolphin Admin Mode Problems Solved

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:13:14 PDT 2009

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 Kris Moore wrote about Dolphin Admin Mode Problems
saying:

 Ok, i see this same error on 7.1 now as well. I've been testing it on
7.1.1RC2, and I can't get it to fail at all
on there. Are any of you seeing this error on 7.1.1RC2?

Here's a work-around which fixes it on my 7.1 box though, can you guys try
and confirm this?

% kdesu 'dolphin --nofork'

and later on July 1 2009 Kris wrote saying:

> Great! I've updated to use the -nofork flag in the kmenu icon as well now,
> so we'll mark this one solved for 7.1.1 :)
>

> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software

REPLY