[PC-BSD Testing] Dolphin Admin Mode Problems

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 06:15:43 PDT 2009

Kris, you may recall I also had similar issues running Dolphin as root a while back.  It was not consistent and therefore difficult to track down the root cause, but I got a similar error - "cannot talk to klauncher" or something like that.

I just tried it again on brand new system with 7.1 and I have the same problem.  I used "kdesu dolphin %i -caption "%c" %u" as the menu command.

...Jeff