[PC-BSD Testing] SOLVED: Firefox 3 Printing with CUPS nicely

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Feb 26 07:56:31 PST 2009

This is really great news!!

as most of my computers do not have port installed I will try pkg_add ..
hopefully there are no dependencies and nothing will break!!

if it pkg_add doesn't work, I will wait for the patch!!

thank you for the tip :-)... now we jst have to find a way to skip that
annoying "choose lpt" window.. something like "if I tell you to print, just
go ahead and print". so it will show the right window right away!!

Fabry