[PC-BSD Testing] [Fwd: RE: License question] : uTorrent

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Feb 25 12:56:14 PST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: License question
Date: 	Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:54:08 -0800
From: 	Simon Morris <smorris at bittorrent.com>
To: 	'A.Yerenkow' <yerenkow at uct.ua>

We're working on a re-distribution license right now, but nothing crazy -
only to make sure people don't try to trick people to pay for uTorrent
freeware and to get them to promise not to bundle spyware with uTorrent.

But for the moment we don't yet have this license in place so you should
feel free to just make use of uTorrent. We are very eager to encourage
applications of our technology like yours.

Best regards
Simon Morris

Simon Morris
Vice President, Product Management