[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Feb 25 12:25:38 PST 2009

another one...
sorry that I am finding them so fast.. I should put them all in one
email....

anyway, here the new one:
 - ALT+F2
 - terminal
 - top

the results don't refresh...

press "s" then "1" and enter (should put the refresh to once per second),
still nothing

press space to refresh, and it works....

haven't test this on 7.0.2

Fabry