[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Feb 25 12:20:16 PST 2009

here another one...

changing time require password over and over each time that you press
"apply".. not a big deal as most of the users will change it once and go on
with their lifes..

I tried to click on "set date and time automatically" and pool.ntp.org, I
received an error that I was not able to contact pool.ntp.org.. not a big
deal.. tried others, and received the same problems, even manually entered
time.apple.com and got the same problem.. I can ping, dig, traceroute all of
those servers.

Fabry