[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Feb 25 12:06:43 PST 2009

here is a new bug.. probably for KDE and not for PC-BSD>.. but you let me
know if this is us or not...

I opened a network share with two pbis for 1.5.. firefox 2.0.0.14 and
firefox 3.0.5_1 . when they showed up there was not FF icon yet loaded. I
start to move between the two pbi with the arrow keys, and I noticed that
once that one of the icons appear while I am moving the focus, the icon on
the right on the information panel slowly disappears...  I tried to
reproduce the issue, and noticed that it happens mainly when the system is
trying to load info from a file (for example icons type etc...)

plus I am still experiencing ransom slowness issues mainly when I have a
network folder open, and in my company with work 90% of the time with a
samba share open.

I will keep posting problems as I find them

Fabry