[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Feb 25 11:54:09 PST 2009

the video card that I am using is an INTEL, and the configuration tools
doesn't even work correctly in 7.0.2 when I try to setup multiple monitors.

Remember the problems that we had at the conference with the projector?
those are the problems that I still have with my laptop + a secondary
monitor.

It looks like it only works as "twin" monitors, but I cannot extend it.

Now, I know that this is possible as I have had an old Kubuntu installed on
this machine way back before I discovered PC-BSD in mid 07 and manually
configured the dbl monitor.  I may be able to find the xorg again and see if
it works and then pass it along to you if you think that this may be
helpful.

BUT in other words what I am noticing right now is that no matter what I
change in the GUI configuration, nothing gets applied to the xorg except the
main monitor configuration part.

Fabry