[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 testing

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Tue Feb 24 08:05:36 PST 2009

On closer observation when I fired up alpha 2 this morning I found the
following:

Icon indicated updates were available. I ran up the updater and sure
enough there was a Wine pbi update. After applying the update it
checks again and then puts the green checkmark on top of the blue
triangle instead of replacing it. Logging out and back in causes it to
display properly.

On Feb 24, 2009, at 6:55 AM, Arthur Koziol wrote:

> Observations:
>
> 1. I too saw the purple PBI Update triangle icon in the tray linger
> after updates were installed. Rebooting did cause it to revert back
> to the green check mark.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there