[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:22:53 PST 2009

>> I will also note this has to do with xorg 7.4 I believe, I have the
>> same problem on a 8 CURRENT install
>>

> Do you think this is something to be fixed on the Wine side of things,
> or Xorg? I've run various other games here, which use OpenGL, and they
> seem to work ok from what I can tell.

well I can say it works with all versions of wine on PC-BSD 7.02
I have 5 BSD Computers that play wow,
FreeBSD 7.1, xorg 7.3 wine 1.1.7 (Works fine)
FreeBSD 8.0 xorg 7.3 wine 1.1.13 (Works fine)
PC-BSD 7.02 (works fine)
FreeBSD 7.1 xorg 7.4 wine 1.1.15 (works fine)
This box I installed from scratch last week fresh ports tree etc.

FreeBSD 8.0 new kernel / userland as of today,portsnaped at 8am and
portupgrade -ar
OpenGL is broken not sure why, but glxgears runs here too, but glxinfo
and wow segfault

on PC-BSD 7.1 ALPHA2, wine compiled from ports (the DVD won't install
apps for some reason)
glxinfo works, but wow segfaults and glxgears works.

Sam Fourman Jr.