[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha2 for testing

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:44:34 PST 2009

> As usual, please report bugs to this list, especially any regressions
> you've found from 7.0.x.

OpenGL, is broken I can not start World of warcraft on Alpha2
note, I copied the World of warctaft from a Working PC-BSD 7.02 install

I will also note this has to do with xorg 7.4 I believe, I have the
same problem on a 8 CURRENT install

$ wine wow.exe -opengl
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
archive Data\enUS\patch-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\patch.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\patch-enUS-2.MPQ opened
archive Data\patch-2.MPQ opened
archive Data\expansion.MPQ opened
archive Data\lichking.MPQ opened
archive Data\common.MPQ opened
archive Data\common-2.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\speech-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\expansion-locale-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\lichking-locale-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\expansion-speech-enUS.MPQ opened
archive Data\enUS\lichking-speech-enUS.MPQ opened
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x3bee1c,0x00000000), stub!
err:d3d:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
err:d3d:WineDirect3DCreate Direct3D9 is not available without opengl
err:d3d:WineDirect3DCreate Direct3D9 is not available without opengl
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".

Sam Fourman Jr.