[PC-BSD Testing] Moused issues

pcfxer at rogers.com pcfxer at rogers.com
Mon Feb 16 15:48:24 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm having an issue with moused detecting my "trackpad" on PC-BSD
7.0.2-i386. I don't recall any issues with 7.0.1 or with 1.5.1, but I'm
not going to disregard any chance of the problem being hardware related.

The error looks like:

    /Starting default moused:moused No such file or directory./

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A100-LE4 with a Pentium M 1.73GHz.
Shutting down doesn't work (ACPI incompatibility?), the screen stays
blank but everything else including the SATA hard drive/optical drive
works fine. I know that some of the IDE->SATA stuff on laptops even
gives Windows trouble.

Regards,
Brodey